About The Floating Maple Leaf
If there were a secondary title for this blog it would be "A Few of My Favourite Things" but I feel like that title lacks imagination. So as it should be obvious from the above sentence, this blog will incorporate a few of my favourite things and current events in my life.
Firstly, I hope to document my travelling this year and the years to come, specifically my intention to work in Korea as an English teacher. I am currently in the process of applying to for positions and hope to be in Korea by September. This will also be the place for family and friends to catch up on what I am doing in regards to that process as well as my time spent there.
Secondly, as many of the friends and family know I have a small obsession with makeup and skincare. As part of my favourite things, I will be writing some reviews and discussing some of the current products I am using. As of right now, there will be more of a focus on Asian skincare as I have become more interested in it as I have learned more about it.
Lastly, it is highly likely that I will be writing opinion pieces as well on this blog, as I often have opinions on things that I like to voice. So in sum, be prepared for a mish-mash of things.
Lastly, it is highly likely that I will be writing opinion pieces as well on this blog, as I often have opinions on things that I like to voice. So in sum, be prepared for a mish-mash of things.

Comments
Post a Comment